The only way to speed up the processing time for applications Canadian Immigration Visa is to have a job offer in your hand. The job offer must be from Canadian Employer and it will reduce the processing time of applications for permanent residence and your entry into Canada would be much faster if you get a visa. 

Once you have a job offer from your potential employer you have three options to follow. You can also get the help from immigration experts from to get the entry in Canada with the job offer in your hands.

What is the fastest way to migrate to Canada? - Bison Immigration ...

Image Source: Google

Work Permits:

Work Permits are issued only for jobs that are temporary. In some cases, a work permit can be extended from within Canada. This is the fastest and in some cases, you could be in Canada within a few weeks after you apply. 

Set Jobs:

It is based on a permanent job offer for an unspecified length and you are not allowed to travel before you receive your Canadian permanent resident visa. In this case, the employer does not have to show that Canadians do not find a position for which they took a job offer. You also get up to 15 points under the Federal Skilled Worker Categories of Canadian Immigration.

Provincial Nominees:

The provincial nomination is similar to the previous two options. Most Canadian province offers a program that causes the nomination of Canadian permanent resident visa. Most often involves the permanent job offer unspecified length of employers in a particular province.

Once you get a certificate of provincial nomination usually you get a work permit soon for a trip to Canada and started working even before the Canadian permanent resident visa is issued. Your application for permanent residence in Canada will be accepted at priority for processing and you'll typically receive a visa in less than 1 year.