An expert food caterer will have the ability to offer you some good recommendations depending on the type of your occasion. You can also contact Something for Catering for professional and reliable catering service.
By understanding what the catering firm will supply, you can add the essential details to your celebration. Decide whether you want to get a buffet-style or sitting dinner or brunch, then know if your caterer provides sitting dinner or brunch or not.
Some catering providers are more rigid in their menu options and alternatives. Check with your caterer:
· Can they make a new menu or can they customize menus based on the type of your event?
· Can they can accommodate means for the guests with allergies?
· Can they make everything with fresh fruits and vegetables?
· Which are the drink alternatives and price: milk, water, soft drinks, tea, coffee, etc?
· When will they finalize the menu?
· When will tell you the final cost after the last headcount?
· Will they tell portion sizes & display the meals for tasting before the deal is finalized. Ask to see photos of the food that's been served in the previous events.
All this is to make sure you do not get a small serving-sized plated or a cluttered looking plate.