Pregnancy massage is one of the most pampering and beneficial activities a pregnant mother can do. As well as being deeply relaxing for the mother and helping aches and pains associated with being pregnant, massage can also be helpful for the unborn baby.
Massage during pregnancy has a variety of amazing health benefits, including:
* Massage relieves muscle spasms, stress-related cramps from overuse, and the physical changes that occur during pregnancy. You can also navigate this site to know more about pregnancy massage.
* Reduces stress and allows the mother to relax, important for pregnancy and childbirth
Image Source: Google
* Baby's health will improve by promoting blood circulation, lymph circulation, reducing swelling, and increasing cellular respiration.
*Massage makes the mother feel nourished and pampered and this can then be passed on to the baby
* Helps reduce stress on weight-bearing joints and other bone and muscle structures.
* It also helps increase the respiratory capacity needed during labor and the puerperium.
Since the mother's body changes a lot during pregnancy, massage is not recommended during the first three months to ensure the health of both mother and baby.
Doctors advise that pregnancy is established before a massage. However, it is highly recommended for pregnant women in the second and third trimesters who do not have pregnancy problems and do not have a history of miscarriage.
It is also recommended during labor to help the mother relax and relieve pain in labor. Pregnancy massage can be done in several ways; usually, the mother lies on one side, supported by a pillow.